AFPStatus gives you a simple icon inside your menu bar that will show you the current status of your file sharing with one look. It will show you if file sharing is enabeled or not and it will list the IP-Addresses of other users currently connected to your Mac. And with a klick on the address it will be copied to your clipboard.
- Shows the current file sharing status - AFP and SMB connections to your machine
- Lists the IP-Addresses of connected users (IPv4 and IPv6 connections)
- Tries to resolve IP addresses to DNS names
- Shows data transmission
- GROWL Support
- Logs certain events to a log file
- Plays a sound or speaks the details upon new incomming connections or dropped connections
Works with OS X 10.8 and OS X 10.9.
New: Monitors AFP and SMB connections
New: Tries to resolve IPv4/IPv6 addresses to names
New: Warning message when exiting AFPStatus can be disabled
New: Icons for IPv4 and IPv6 connections